Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Check out the trailer for the upcoming film, DEVIL'S DUE


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2752758/ I have been hearing about his new film, DEVIL'S DUE, for a while now.  Tonight, I finally got around to checking out the trailer, and I have to say that this looks like it could be one hell of a scary movie.  Hopefully it will be done well and will live up to the trailer.   Here is the basic plot of the film from it's imdb.com page:

 After a mysterious, lost night on their honeymoon, a newlywed couple finds themselves dealing with an earlier-than-planned pregnancy. While recording everything for posterity, the husband begins to notice odd behavior in his wife that they initially write off to nerves, but, as the months pass, it becomes evident that the dark changes to her body and mind have a much more sinister origin.

DEVIL'S DUE is due out in theaters January 17th.  Click below to watch the trailer and leave a comment to let me know if you are looking forward to this one or not.


CLICK HERE to visit the official website of the film, and watch the trailer

2 comments:

  1. When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is
    those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. See
    the link below for more info.

    #pain
    www.inspgift.com

    ReplyDelete