Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, January 6, 2014

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, January 7th, 2014



 
Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays that come out tomorrow, 1/7
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  3 WICKED WITCHES
*  THE AMITYVILLE ASYLUM
*  THE BATES HAUNTING
*  BLOODLINE
*  DEAD OF THE NITE
*  EVIL COME, EVIL GO
*  THE HAPPY HOUSE
*  PAPER MASK
*  THE POWER
*  WE ARE WHAT WE ARE  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  WICKER MAN  (1973)  [Blu-ray]
*  THE WOODSMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment