Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Check out the trailer for the 1993 Australian horror film, BODY MELT


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106450/?ref_=nv_sr_1 I love finding obscure horror films that I have never heard of before.  I figure I know about most all horror movies, or have at least heard of them, but that is just not possible. With as many horror movies that have been made over the years, it is impossible to keep up with them all.  Here is one that I have never heard of before.  It's a 1993 Australian film called BODY MELT.   
 I found this while browsing the Horror Junkies Facebook page today.  Check out there page if you haven't before....it's got ton of great horror stuff on it.  Anyway, they said this film was influenced by the movies Bad Taste and Brain Dead.  If that is the case, then this is a movie I need to see for sure! 
 I checked out the trailer and it looks awesome!   Pretty cheesy, but still awesome!   Check out the trailer and let me know what you think.  If you have actually seen this movie, I would love to hear what you thought of it.  Leave a comment and let us know!


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for BODY MELT  **Warning** Not Safe For Work

2 comments:

  1. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. See the link below for more info.


    #really
    www.inspgift.com

    ReplyDelete


  2. I love surfing and blogging. Thanks for your blogs, I have now another idea what to do on my own blogs. Keep it up. I'll come back later to read more post from you. Thank you.

    Bubble
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete