Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, January 20, 2014

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, January 21st, 2014



Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays that come out tomorrow, 1/14
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  BAD MILO [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  BLACK WATER VAMPIRE
*  CAT PEOPLE  (1982) [Blu-ray]
*  DEAD WEIGHT
*  DIE MONSTER, DIE  [Blu-ray]
*  DO YOU LIKE MY BASEMENT
*  GINGERDEAD MAN VS. EVIL BONG
*  KNIGHT OF THE DEAD
*  NEVER SLEEP AGAIN:  THE ELM STREET LEGACY  [Blu-ray]
*  PHANTOM OF THE GRINDHOUSE
*  PSYCHOPHONY:  AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL
*  A SERIAL KILLER'S REVENGE
*  SPLASH AREA:  NIGHT OF THE FREAKS
*  THANATOMORPHOSE
*  TRAPPED
*  ZOMBIE PIRATES


No comments:

Post a Comment