Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....along comes PIRANHA SHARKS!!


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3400060/ I guess I thought we were done with all the crazy shark/piranha/octopus/dinocroc films for a while, but the fad is not over yet.  Up next is PIRANHA SHARKS from writer/director .  Here is the basic plot from the film's imdb.com page:

Great white sharks bio-engineered to be the size of piranhas with the purpose of living in rich peoples exotic aquariums, terrorize New York City when they get into the water supply and do what great white sharks do best.

This looks like it will be pretty goofy, but it could be a lot of fun!  Check out the trailer and let me know what you think!


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer


1 comment:

  1. Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not GO out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. See the link below for more info.

    #go
    www.mocsbar.com



    ReplyDelete