Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, February 17, 2014

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, February 18th, 2014












Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays that come out tomorrow, 2/18
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  ALTER EGO
*  ANGRY NAZI ZOMBIES
*  BAD DREAMS/VISITING HOURS  [Blu-ray]
*  BATTLE OF THE DAMNED  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  BOGGY CREEK LEGACY COLLECTION
*  COHASSET SNUFF FILM
*  DARKMAN  [Blu-ray]
*  DARKROOM
*  DEAD CREATURES
*  DELIVERANCE FROM EVIL
*  GANZFELD HAUNTING
*  HANGING SHADOWS
*  HELLBENDERS   [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  I, ZOMBIE
*  THE INVOKING
*  MAD IN ITALY
*  RANDOM ACTS OF VIOLENCE
*  SILENT NIGHT, BLOODY NIGHT:  THE HOMECOMING
*  VENUS DROWNING

No comments:

Post a Comment