Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Check out the teaser trailer for the upcoming film, JUNE


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3379814/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_2
  If you don't already "Like" the Fangoria Feed Facebook page, you should go do so right now!  They are constantly posting great horror news and info.  Yesterday they posted about an upcoming film called JUNE.   Here is the basic plot of the film from the Raven Banner Entertainment website  (the film's production company):

  June is the story about a nine-year-old orphan who has become the vessel of a supernatural being called Aer. June struggles holding Aer back from lashing out when other kids tease and bully her. Aer leaves a trail of damaged and destroyed foster homes in her wake. June quickly bonds with her new adoptive parents Lily and Dave. But she must discover her true identity to overcome this inner demon in order to save herself, her new family, and to find love and acceptance in a chaotic world.

  JUNE is currently in production.  I think by the looks of this trailer we are in for a real treat with this film!  Check out the trailer and let me know what you think!


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment