Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, March 3, 2014

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, March 4th, 2014












Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays that come out tomorrow, 3/4
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK:  VOLUME 2
*  BIG BAD WOLF
*  BILLY'S CULT
*  BLOOD RUSH
*  BLOODLUST (1961)
*  CHILDREN OF SORROW
*  THE FACILITY [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  THE LAST DAYS ON MARS  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  RABID LOVE
*  UNCUT
*  THE VISITOR [DVD & Blu-ray]

No comments:

Post a Comment