Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Check out this cool clip of the upcoming film, EVIDENCE....

A couple of weeks ago I posted the trailer to a film coming out sometime in early 2012 called, EVIDENCE (see original post HERE).   Well, the writer and producer of the film sent me a short clip to share with all my readers!
It is only about 30 seconds long, but it is a good example of the terror and intensity we can expect from this film.  I am really looking forward to this one!   Turn the lights down, and the speakers up and check out the first clip by clicking below.

CLICK HERE to watch the first short clip from the film

CLICK HERE to watch the full trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's Facebook page

1 comment:

  1. http://www.itsonrandom.com/2011/08/idig-your-blog-award-winner.html

    Your Award

    ReplyDelete