Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Check out the trailer to the awsome new film, EVIDENCE!

I was recently contacted by the writer/producer of a new film called EVIDENCE asking if I could share the trailer with my readers.  I watched the trailer and decided that this was definitely worthy of a post.  This film looks gooood!   Here is the basic synopsis from imdb.com:

Ryan is making a documentary on his friend, Brett, about camping for the first time. However, once they begin camping, they discover that there is a mysterious figure that is hunting them.

This is another film documentary style film.....it looks like a film similar to THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT, except this film looks like it might actually be scary!  Watch the trailer and then comment to let me know what you think.  I am very excited about this one.  I think it looks like it could be a cult classic in the making!

EVIDENCE is directed by Howie Askins and written by and stars Ryan McCoy.  The film is slated to hit theaters early next year.  This is one to definitely keep an eye on!


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment