Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Check out the awesome iPhone game, ARMY OF DARKNESS: DEFENSE


 I recently found this game on the iPhone app store based on the classic film, ARMY OF DARKNESS.   It is called ARMY OF DARKNESS:  DEFENSE and you play as Ash as you fight off an army of incoming deadites to protect the Necronomicon!  Game play is very simple and you earn money to buy upgrades including soldiers to help you fight (including the beloved Henry The Red!) and weapons including the iconic chainsaw!!   Check out this game if you are a fan of the EVIL DEAD films.   I thought it was kind boring at first, but the more I played it the more it really grew on me.  It is now my latest iPhone addiction!   Are any of the 4H readers playing this game already?  If so, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!

2 comments:

  1. This is on the Android market as well. Sadly my phone will not run it, but I'm due for an upgrade in Feb, and it will be the first thing I download.

    There's also an "Angry Birds-esque" game called Stupid Zombies that has a main character that looks an awful lot like Ash. It's a good time waster as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUPID ZOMBIES is a lot of fun as well!! I did a post about it earlier in the year

    (http://hayeshudsonshouseofhorror.blogspot.com/2011/06/thanks-to-my-buddy-cody-i-recently.html)

    ReplyDelete