Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Zombie Hayes is going under the knife today, so expect a delay on new posts for a few days.....

   
 I just wanted to give you heads up that I will be undergoing nose surgery in just a few hours!! Apparently I have a septum that has deviated from the norm.  We are going to set him straight today.  Not a major surgery by any means, but it does mean I will probably not feel like doing much for the next few days except laying in bed. But who knows, it might go perfectly and I will feel fine tomorrow, you never know.  But just in case you don't see a new post for a few days, I wanted to let you know why.  Well, wish me luck....and pray my doctor is not this guy:

1 comment:

  1. I love Dr. Giggles, it was one of me and my sister's favorite movies as kids!

    Anyway, I know everything will of course go just fine, but the best of luck to you. Rest up.

    ReplyDelete