Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

The latest 4H DVD Giveaway has been extended! If you have not entered yet, go do so now to win a free autographed DVD!!!

   
Well, the latest 4H contest was officially over this past Friday night,  but with only 11 readers entered to win the DVDs I have decided to extend the entry deadline another week.   I think we can do better than 11 entries, I mean, who wouldn't want an awesome, FREE, DVD....and one that is autographed as well!!  What a cool collectible to own!!  I wish I could win a copy!! HA!   The film is SCARLET FRY'S JUNKFOOD HORRORFEST and co-director Walter Ruether has been nice enough to offer 2 copies to give away to a couple of my readers, both signed by host Scarlet Fry!   One guy and one gal will each win a copy! 

I have extended the deadline to next Tuesday the 15th.  Comments must be left on the original contest post by next Tuesday night and winner will be picked the next day, Wednesday the 16th.  Comments must be added to the comments section on the original contest post, not this post.
  
CLICK HERE to go to the original contest post and enter to win!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment