Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, November 14, 2011

This week's Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, November 15th, 2011


Here are this week's horror related DVD's coming out tomorrow, 11/15:
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

BEING HUMAN:  The Complete 1st Season  [DVD & Blu-ray]
BITE MARKS
EVIL DEAD 2:  25th Anniversary Edition  [DVD & Blu-ray] 
FADING OF THE CRIES
HUMONGOUS
THE OPEN DOOR

Another EVIL DEAD 2 release...well, I guess it has been a year or so since the last one!  HA!  But die hard fans like me will probably shell out the $20 for this new release.  Actually, this release does have a ton of new special features, so at least we wont be totally wasting our money!

1 comment:

  1. I gave you an award...
    http://li5sa.blogspot.com/2011/11/zombie-rabbit-award.html

    ReplyDelete