Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

This week's Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, November 1st, 2011


Here are the horror related DVD's that came out today, 11/1:
(Click a title to see a trailer for that film)

11/11/11 
THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA  (1925) [Blu-ray]

Wow!  Not much coming out this week at all!  Pretty typical right after the pre Halloween push of DVD's I guess.   11/11/11 looks like it could be good....I will have a review of that posted for you soon, so check back later for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment