Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, May 18, 2014

A message from the 4H blog administrator, Zombie Hayes....


 
 I apologize for the lack of posts lately, but I am been extremely busy and have not had time to do much posting!  I used to try to keep this a daily blog, making at least one blog post per day, but I have come to the realization that trying to do that with a full time job, and a family is just not possible sometimes.  So, I have lightened up and will just do posts when I can.  I've decided to be in charge of the blog instead of the blog being in charge of me!  Hopefully, I can do at least 2-3 posts a week, but sometimes it may be more, sometimes less.
  Thanks for sticking by me and I hope you will continue to be a fan and reader of the 4H blog!

- Zombie Hayes

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya, my blog has gone out of commission more than once. This last break has been the longest at about a year but I'm finally where you are and ready to start blogging again albeit at my own convenience this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you are getting back at it Halloweenman666! But yes, do it at your own convenience! When it starts feeling like a "job" or a burden, then it takes all the fun away! Good luck with your blog! Post a link to your blog here in the comments so we can all check it out!

    ReplyDelete