Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Have you seen the GODZILLA 2014 extended trailer yet?


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0831387/?ref_=nv_sr_1
  I have to be honest.....I have never been a big GODZILLA fan. I think the old movies are just too cheaply done and too cheesy.  They are classics and nostalgic for sure, but I could just never get into them. I was excited when I heard they were making a remake back in 1998, but then we all saw how that turned out.  So this time when I heard about a new GODZILLA remake, I was not very excited at all.  In fact, I didn't even watch the trailer for the new GODZILLA until tonight!  I have to tell ya, I think this movie looks awesome!   It has the feel of more of a disaster movie than just a monster movie.  The effects look great and thankfully, this Godzilla looks more like the original Godzilla than the lizard/alligator looking creature from the 1998 remake.
  If you haven't watched the trailer yet, do yourself a favor and give it a watch.  Let me know what you think.  Are you excited about this new GODZILLA movie?

GODZILLA is set for release next Friday, May 16th.



CLICK HERE to watch the original trailer
CLICK HERE to watch the extended trailer

3 comments:

  1. excellent post! this is the kind of information that should be shared across the internet. keep it going! Kudos :)

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what you get, San Francisco, with all your douchey, flashy, dot-com money: You get stomped on by Godzilla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beasts just want to have fun, but the gravest letdown in Edwards's film is that, most of the time, he fends off the chance to have fun himself.

    ReplyDelete