Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What if.....FULL HOUSE was a horror movie?!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m4-lSllrXk














  Ha!  If you were a fan of the TV show FULL HOUSE, you should get a kick out of what fan Jay Somsen did for a movie trailer assignment for the Seattle Film Institute.  He takes the wholesome Tanner household and turns it into what looks like a nuthouse!  It's amazing what some different music and some re-editing can do for the look of a show.  Pretty creepy!! 

CLICK HERE to watch the FULL HOUSE video.

This reminds me of some other shows and films that have been re-edited to look like horror films!  Here are some you might want to check out:

MARY POPPINS
MEAN GIRLS
MRS. DOUBTFIRE
THE SOUND OF MUSIC
TOY STORY 3
WILLY WONKA AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY

No comments:

Post a Comment