Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, May 19, 2014

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, May 20th, 2014












Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays that come out tomorrow, 5/20
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  BLACKWATER
*  BLOODMARSH KRAKOON
*  BOOK OF THE DEAD:  THE ESCHA TRILOGY
*  BOX OF BIGFOOT 2 triple feature
*  CAMP BLOOD:  FIRST SLAUGHTER
*  CANNIBAL LOLITA/CANNIBAL LOLITA 2: A LOVE STORY double feature
*  CHAINSAW KILLER
*  EMBEDDED
*  THE EVIL DEAD [Steelbook Blu-ray]
*  GOD THINKS YOU'RE A LOSER
*  HOUSE OF DUST
*  KILL THE SCREAM QUEEN
*  THE LORDS OF SALEM  [Steelbook Blu-ray]
*  MANSON KILMORE/MANSON KILMORE 2 double feature
*  MISCHIEF NIGHT
*  NOSFERATU THE VAMPYRE  [Blu-ray]
*  REPORT 51:  ALIEN INVASION
*  SARS/SARS 2: THE DEAD PLAGUE double feature
*  SHARK ATTACK PACK triple feature
*  SS CAMP COLLECTION triple feature
*  WAY OF THE WICKED  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  THE WITCH WHO CAME FROM THE SEA
*  ZOMBIE GAMES:  THE KNACKERY



No comments:

Post a Comment