Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, May 12, 2014

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, May 13th, 2014












Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays that come out tomorrow, 5/13
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  BAD MOUTH
*  COMPOUND FRACTURE
*  DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL
*  EVILSPEAK  [Blu-ray]
*  FINAL EXAM  [Blu-ray]
*  GODZILLA:  KING OF THE MONSTERS (1956)
*  HAZARD JACK
*  PANIC BUTTON
*  PIGGY
*  ZOMBINATOR

No comments:

Post a Comment