Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Check out the trailer for PRO WRESTLERS VS. ZOMBIES


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2240046/?ref_=nv_sr_1 Ok, when I first heard about this film, I had every intention of posting it for you all to see more as a joke than anything. But when I actually went out and watched the trailer, well....it actually looks like this could be a really fun movie!   The movie is called PRO WRESTLERS VS. ZOMBIES and it is exactly what you think it is.   Here is the official plot synopsis from the film's imdb.com page:

T  he Franchise Shane Douglas accidentally kills a wrestler in the ring. The wrestler's brother Angus seeks revenge by surrendering his soul to an ancient demon to gain the power to raise the undead. Angus then pays for a private show at an empty prison to lure Douglas and his friend Rowdy Roddy Piper into a death trap.

 The film stars some of the biggest names in Pro Wrestling history, including "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Kurt Angle, Shane Douglas, Matt Hardy, and Rowdy Roddy Piper!   The movie looks pretty low budget, but still looks like it could be very entertaining.  Some of the gore scenes shown in the trailer look like a lot of fun!   Check out the trailer and let me know what you think!    


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to pre-order the DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment