Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Check out the new Red Band trailer for the upcoming EVIL DEAD remake....

  
I posted a link to the trailer for the upcoming EVIL DEAD film a few months ago, but now we have a new trailer to oogle over.  It is the official Red Band trailer and it looks awesome!  I have not been this excited about movie in a long time.  I never had the pleasure of watching any of the EVIL DEAD films in the theater, so I am really looking forward to this!

The EVIL DEAD remake has a theatrical release date of April 12, 2013 here in the U.S.  Click Here for a list of Worldwide release dates.

CLICK HERE to watch the Red Band trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website

No comments:

Post a Comment