Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Check out the upcoming film, VOICES FROM THE GRAVE



I love to help support indy and low-budget films.  As an aspiring filmmaker myself, I have made a few low/no budget films, and I realize how hard it can be. So, I always like to help spread the word if I can.  I was recently sent a press release about a new film called VOICES FROM THE GRAVE.  This film is an anthology consisting of three stories, one of which was adapted from a short story by THE HOWLING writer, Gary Brandner.  Here is the official press release with a brief plot synopsis of the three stories:

From master horror writer Gary Brandner, author of 'The Howling', and filmmakers Richard Stoudt and Laurence Holloway comes a relentlessly harrowing film experience. A trio of horrors that will make your flesh creep and your heart palpitate.

Deadly spirits, vengeful and maliciously spiteful give fuel to these tales of supernatural terrors.
'Invitation', based on a short story by Gary Brandne
r, tells the tale of loser Len Krager, who attends a party he'll never forget! A vengeful spirit exacts revenge in the tale 'All Hallows' Eve'! An exercise in suspense and atmosphere. Robert Mundy doesn't celebrate Halloween since the accidental death of his brother on Halloween night. But this Halloween night, vengeance will rise and seek retribution. Ghostly road hazards endanger a used car owner in the turbo-charged yarn 'Repossessed', a spine tingling 'vehicle' for absolute fright. Jeff purchases a killer car for a killer deal....unfortunately, the car really is a killer!

A true exercise in style and terror, 'Voices from The Grave' will thrill and chill even the most jaded horror fan!


Keep up with release date info by checking out the film's facebook page by clicking the link below.




CLICK HERE to watch the promo trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's official facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment