Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

The SCREAM MACHINE is coming soon!!
















 A while back, I reviewed 2 of Director Walter Ruether's  (a.k.a. Scarlet Fry) earlier films, JUNKFOOD HORRORFEST  (see review here), and NIGHTMARE ALLEY (see review here).   Well, Mr. Ruether is back with the upcoming new film, SCREAM MACHINE.   This  new film is done in the same anthology style as his previous films, which I really like.  I have always liked anthologies because if there is a story you don't like or just aren't in to, well, a brand new story will be coming up soon, and there's bound to be a few you like.  Unlike a normal single story film, if you don't like that story or can't get in to it, then the whole movie it ruined for ya.  I also probably like the anthology style because of my short attention span!  But enough about me, lets talk more about this new film called SCREAM MACHINE!   Check out this info I got a press release the other day that tell you all you need to know!

FIVE OF THE DEADLIEST TALES EVER TOLD ON AN OLD HAUNTED VCR CALLED SCREAM MACHINE.
(**OFFICIAL SELECTION PHOENIX COMIC CON 2012!**)
 
Description
A battered and mysterious VCR...A bevy of lethal video- tapes... These are the building blocks of horror in "SCREAM MACHINE".
A mind blowing descent into madness and death. Five shocking vignettes, designed to take your sanity and devour your soul!
Mild curiosity leads to severe consequences when a couple rents a supposedly cursed video cassette recorder. An urban legend renowned
for leaving a trail of agonizing and torturous death. Unbelieving, they take the plunge... And another legend is horrifyingly born...
Do you dare give fate a winning hand, and test yourself against the hellish consequences of the SCREAM MACHINE?

Insert Cassette Press Play...DIE!
 
USA PREMIERE MAY 2013 PHOENIX COMIC CON-USA DVD RELEASE WITH WORLD WIDE MULTI MEDIA... SPRING 2013

 
"LIKE" the film's facebook page to stay up to date and get new info and news on release dates.  I will be checking this one out for sure!


CLICK HERE to visit the film's facebook page
CLICK HERE to watch the trailer and some behind the scenes moments

No comments:

Post a Comment