Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

HAPPY TREE FRIENDS...zombie edition!



  I am big fan of the HAPPY TREE FRIENDS.  For those that aren't familiar, this is web cartoon that features a number of super cute furry woodland animals that die tragic deaths in a variety of gruesome ways.   I recently ran across an episode featuring one of my favorite subjects...zombies!!

Check out the episode here:



CLICK HERE to visit the official website of the Happy Tree Friends to watch other episodes.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!! Never seen this series but I love it already!! I especially love the part where the G.I., uh, "friend" pulls the other guy's lower body on to use to walk, and then secures it to himself by using the guy's intestines as suspenders!! NICE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I can't believe you don't know about the Happy Tree Friends. Remind me and I will loan you the DVD I have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's, by far, the oddest episode of Happy Tree Friends I've seen!

    ReplyDelete