Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Behind the scenes preview of George Romero's new film SURVIVAL OF THE DEAD

Hey boys and ghouls! I just got word that George Romero has released a behind the scenes video of his newest film, SURVIVAL OF THE DEAD! I love zombie films, and nobody does them better than the master himself, George Romero!
Here is the official synopsis from IMDB.com:
On an island off the coast of North America, local residents simultaneously fight a zombie epidemic while hoping for a cure to return their un-dead relatives back to their human state.

Click HERE to watch the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment