Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Watch the trailer for THE HOUSE OF THE DEVIL

I just stumbled upon this trailer for THE HOUSE OF THE DEVIL while browsing one of my favorite movie sites, Firstshowing.net. The trailer looks pretty good, with eerie music, sound effects, and some creepy imagery. The film is made to look like a classic 1980's style horror film and will be coming to theaters in limited release this October, with a DVD following shortly there after. This movie is written and directed by Ti West, of the horror films The Roost and Trigger Man previously.

The plot is simple:
Set in the 1980s, college student Samantha Hughes (Jocelin Donahue) takes a strange babysitting job that coincides with a full lunar eclipse. She slowly realizes her clients plan on using her in a satanic ritual.

Click HERE to watch the trailer and comment to let me know what you think!

1 comment: