Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Check out some other great Horror Blog sites by some of my newest followers!!

I've just come across some other great horror blog sites you might want to check out! Once you start looking, there are TONS of horror blogs, some good, some great, and some...well...pretty bad. I can only hope that my blog look half as good as these some day!! Good job guys (and gal)! Keep up the good work, and thanks for following my blog!

Check out these great blogs :

DON'T SAY THE ZED-WORD --blog devoted to zombies and the living dead!!!

RADIATION CINEMA! --Atomic Age Sci Fi Films and B-Movies blog

THE TEMPLE OF THE MATMOS -- Exploitation, Sexploitation, and just cool stuff!!!!

2 comments: