Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, August 10, 2009

This weeks horror related DVD releases coming out tomorrow, Aug. 11

Here is the list of horror related DVD's coming out tomorrow, Aug. 11:


* THE CRYPT - Post Reel Pictures
* DARK RISING - E1
* GOZU (special edition rerelease): Cinema Epoch
* THE LAST RESORT - Lionsgate
* THE WEEKEND MURDERS - Code Red
* WICKED WOMEN -3 Movie Set (Flesh for the Beast, Werewolf Woman,Nightmares come at Night)
*THE WILD MAN OF THE NAVIDAD - IFC

Out of all these I would recommend THE WILD MAN OF THE NAVIDAD. I had the pleasure of meeting some of the cast and crew from this film at last years TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND. They were a great bunch of folks and the trailer looks pretty good. Looks like is shot in a grainy, old style to resemble the grindhouse flicks of the 70's.

1 comment: