Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND 2010 announces it's first 5 guests!!

With as much fun as I had at this years event, I knew I would be going back next year. And now there are 5 excellent reasons to make a return trip. TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND has announced it's first 5 guests, and they are good ones!!

1. Betsy Palmer - Betsy is a screen legend who is best known for playing Jason Voorhees's
mom in the legendary film, FRIDAY THE 13TH

2. Sid Haig - a true horror legend, Sid has starred in such classic horror/exploitation films such
as SPIDER BABY, THE BIG DOLL HOUSE, THE BIG BIRD CAGE, and
BLACK MAMA-WHITE MAMA among countless other performances, but is best
known to us fans as Capt. Spaulding from HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES and
THE DEVILS REJECTS

3. Bill Moseley -- Bill has been in numerous horror films, but is best known to fans for his
character, Chop-Top, from THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 2 and
more recently, his character Otis from HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES and
THE DEVILS REJECTS

4. Doug Bradley -- Mr. Bradley is best known for portraying the character PINHEAD in all
8 of the HELLRAISER films

5. Margot Kidder -- And finally we come to Margot Kidder, here due to her roles in the
horror films BLACK CHRISTMAS and THE AMITYVILLE HORROR,
but known to most for her iconic portrayal of Lois Lane from the
SUPERMAN films


As you can see, this is a GREAT lineup so far, and this is just the first 5 guests!! It will be fun to see who all they add closer to time of the event, and I will, of course, keep you posted here on HAYES HUDSONS HOUSE OF HORROR when I have updates on new guests and announcements!

Reminder..next year's event will take place April 30-May 2, 2010 at the Sheraton Grand Hotel DFW Airport in Irving, Texas!

I will be there, I hope you will be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment