Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, August 17, 2009

This weeks Horror DVD releases: Tuesday, Aug 18th

Here are the Horror related DVD's coming out tomorrow, Tuesday, 8/18:

* DEATH NOTE 3: L, CHANGE THE WORLD
* DEXTER: THE COMPLETE THIRD SEASON (DVD& BD)
* THE FINAL DESTINATION COLLECTION: Triple Feature (2-disc rerelease): Warner
* GHOST ADVENTURES: SEASON ONE
* LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT (2009) - DVD and BD: Universal
* SURVEILLANCE DVD & BD
* THE STRANGENESS - Code Red
* VERSUS: SPECIAL EDITION
* WYVERN - Genius

For those of you that didn't catch THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT, I highly recommend it. While not as good as the original (what remake is?), it is still better than most horror films being released today. Also, if you have never seen VERSUS, get it for sure. The low quality trailer doesn't do it justice. VERSUS is an awesome film.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree on both of those films, and I have to say, Surveillance is also definitely worth checking out. Jennifer Lynch is shaping up to be be a hell of a director.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool..I have heard good things about Surveillance...I hope to check it out soon!

    ReplyDelete