Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

This weeks horror related DVD releases: Aug. 4

Here is a list of the horror related DVD's coming out today, Tuesday, Aug. 4th.

There are a ton of genre DVD's coming out this week, most of which I have never heard of. I have tried to find trailers for you for some of the ones that look like they might be worthwhile. Click on the title to see the trailer for those that are linked.

*ART OF THE DEVIL 3
*CAMPFIRE TALES
*THE CHAOS EXPERIMENT: Genius
*CRAVINGS - Lionsgate
*DEMON WARRIORS - Magnet
*EVIL CHRISTMAS - SRS Grindhouse - includes PSYCHO SANTA and SATAN CLAUS
*THE FEARMAKERS
*HOT BLOOD SUNDAE
*MACHINE GIRL REMIX'
*NATURE'S GRAVE - Screen Media
*OBSESSED
*ROCK N ROLL FRANKENSTEIN
*SLICES
*TRAPPED (1982): Code Red/Navarre
*UNSOLVED MYSTERIES: GHOSTS - First Look
*ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

No comments:

Post a Comment