Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Local horror movie being filmed right here in Northwest Arkansas!!!

I heard about this a couple of weeks ago, but failed to blog about it until now! Some local High School teens are filming a movie right here in Northwest Arkansas! The film is titled FATALITY, and is being described as a psychological thriller. Here is the official synopsis from the film's official website:

Carrie Hume (TANNER SEVERSON) is a young woman trying to be the opposite of what everyone else strives for: being different. Tormented by various stresses, Carrie periodically loses her memory- becoming helpless and vulnerable. With the help of a mysterious young hitchhiker, Jez Belle (JORDAN MARTIN) and her stubborn ex-boyfriend, Derek Collins (HUNTER STINE), Carrie is trusted into a world beyond her worst nightmares, remembering her past and quickly finding out that the people she learned to trust the most become the ones to eventually betray her.

An article in the newspaper mentioned that on one day of shooting, downtown Rogers was full of extras in Zombie makeup. Not sure how the zombies fit into this plot, guess we will just have to wait and see. I'm sure being a locally shot film, we will have plenty of chances to view the film at local showings. I will keep you updated if I get any more info!!

Click HERE to visit FATALITY's official website

No comments:

Post a Comment