Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Support horror films in the theater! 2 new horror films opened this weekend....go see 'em!!


I'm sure most of you know, but if you don't, both THE FINAL DESTINATION 3D and Rob Zombie's HALLOWEEN 2 opened yesterday in theaters. Please support these films and check them out while still in the theaters. We have to support R-Rated horror films so that they will continue to be successful and therefore keep getting made. As opposed to studios just making the PG-13 horror movies to guarantee the extra $$$. So, watch the trailers, go see whichever one you think looks best, or both, and then come back and comment and let me know what you thought of these films. I will be catching HALLOWEEN 2 Sunday night and then THE FINAL DESTINATION 3D a little later in the week next week. Let me know what you think!!

Click HERE to watch an unused trailer for HALLOWEEN 2


Click HERE to watch a trailer for THE FINAL DESTINATION 3D

No comments:

Post a Comment