Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, August 24, 2009

This weeks Horror DVD releases: 8/25

Here are the horror related DVD's coming out Tuesday, August 25:

* ABDUCTION -R2 Films
* THE BRASS RING - Fat Cat/Tempe Video
* DREAMS OF THE DEAD - R2 Films
* FRAYED - Lionsgate
* GOREHOUSE GREATS - Mill Creek
* GRADIVA - Mondo Macabre
* THE LAST GATEWAY - Alebrije
* ONECHANBARA - Tokyo Shock
* PROMISE - R2 Films
* RED VELVET (Amazon.com Exclusive) - 3Mac Studios
* SICK GIRL (2008; special edition): Synapse

Nothing really jumps out at me this week...I have linked a few of the titles to their trailers, so check them out and see if any of them look worth buying to you! (I would suggest you watch the ONECHANBARA trailer if you are a zombie fan...looks somewhat interesting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment