Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Watch the trailer for Dario Argento's new film GIALLO


As some of you know, one of my all time favorite filmmakers is legendary horror director, Dario Argento. So needless to say, I am super excited about the fact that he has a new film coming out titled GIALLO. Here is the official synopsis from IMDB.com:


In Italy, a woman fears her sister may have been kidnapped. Inspector Enzo Avolfi fears it's worse. They team up to rescue her from a sadistic killer known only as Yellow.


Sounds simple enough. I don't really care what its about to be honest. If it has Argento's name attached to it, I'm there!!



Click HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment