Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Entertainment Weekly lists its 20 Best/Worse Horror Villains!


This is worth checking out....EW.com has made a list of its Best/Worse Horror movie villains of all time! I agree with this list for the most part....I would not include Pumkinhead on the list of worst, though..I liked him. They have all the mainstream villains you would think about (Freddy, Jason, Leatherface, etc), but I like that they put some villains that most people wouldn't think about, or have forgotten...like Count Orlok from NOSFERATU or Annie Wilkes from MISERY. They also have included a newer entry, Sylvia Ganush from Sam Raimi's DRAG ME TO HELL. Take a look at the list and let me know what you think. Who would you add as a best or worst villain?


Check out the list at Ew.com HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment