Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Watch the trailer for the crazy new Vampire horror/comedy, CIRQUE DU FREAK: THE VAMPIRE'S ASSISTANT


While browsing one of my favorite movie sites, Firstshowing.net, I came across the news of this new vampire flick, CIRQUE DU FREAK: THE VAMPIRE'S ASSISTANT. Crazy title, and by the looks of this trailer, the whole thing is gonna be crazy. Here is the official, and brief, synopsis of the film:


Pulled into a fantastic life of misunderstood sideshow freaks and grotesque creatures of the night, one teen will vanish from the safety of a boring existence and fulfill his destiny in a place drawn from nightmares.





This film stars John C. Reilly (Step Brothers, Talladega Nights, Walk Hard) and is scheduled to be released on October 23rd.


Click HERE to watch the trailer

Click HERE to go to the official website

2 comments:

  1. In a past life as an English teacher, I read the book of this to a class of 11-year olds!

    The blog's lookin' good - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA...nice. I don't know anything about these books...I need to check them out!

    Thanks for the compliment on my blog site. I know it is pretty basic...I haven't had much time to mess around with it and really learn how to "spruce it up"...that will come with time I guess!

    ReplyDelete