Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Check out the trailer for HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN!


Based on the pure genius of TREEVENGE from my last post, I decided to look at filmmaker Jason Eisner's other work and found HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN!! This is a trailer for the movie that they are hoping to get made, but has not been made yet. Check out this great trailer shot in the style of an old 70's Grindhouse film...good stuff!


Click HERE to to go the official site


Click HERE to go straight to the trailer!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment