Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

THE HORDE -- check out what looks to be a great new Zombie film!

Check out the trailer for the new zombie film, THE HORDE. THE HORDE is the directorial debut of the team of French filmmakers Yannick Dahan and Benjamin Rocher. THE HORDE tells the story of "an end of the world battle between gangsters, cops and zombies", according to IMDB.com. Sounds simple enough!
There are some great horror films coming out France lately...most notably MARTYRS and the films of Alexandre Aja. Lets hope this new film stands up to the French standard of these other excellent French horror films!




Click HERE to watch the trailer and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for this one. Looks amazing. Martyrs was a rollercoaster of a ride. If you haven't already, you may want to check out another good French movie called Eden Log. It has a few horror elements, and the band that did the music for Martyrs does the soundtrack for this as well.

    I love your site. You seem to catch a lot of news that slips through the cracks. Oh, and thanks for the shout-out link on the side. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete