Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

This weeks Horror DVD releases: July 7

Here are the Horror related DVD's coming out today, July 7th:

DEADWOOD (special edition): Lionsgate
EVIL BONG 2: KING BONG (special edition): Full Moon
KNOWING: Summit
NEAR DARK (re-release): Lionsgate
ONE MISSED CALL 3: FINAL (2-disc special edition): Tokyo Shock/Media Blasters
THE UNBORN (special edition): Universal

Another VERY weak week in Horror releases in my opinion. THE UNBORN was o.k...I saw it in the theater, but wish I would have waited to rent it on DVD. NEAR DARK is considered a classic vampire movie by some, so if you haven't got that, it might be worth picking up on DVD. But, be warned, this new re-release is an obvious attempt to cash in on the TWILIGHT series that is so popular right now. I would look for the earlier DVD release from a few years back, which includes better special features.

Until next time, stay scared!!

No comments:

Post a Comment