Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Check out the trailer for the new lost at sea thriller, TRIANGLE

Check out the new thriller called TRIANGLE (short for Burmuda Triangle) about a group of friends who go sailing for the day, and get caught in a storm they barely survive. When a huge cruise ship pulls up beside them, they think all there troubles are behind them. But in reality, their troubles are just starting! From the trailer, this movie looks like it could be really good, or a really big letdown. The killer in the sack mask looks sweet, so it looks like it is going to be a killer/slasher type film, but then there are also lots of supernatural twists which make it seem more like a ghost story type film. Not sure quite what to make of it at this point. Maybe another trailer will surface soon. There are some cool images in this trailer (the bodies at the end looks cool)...check it out and let me know what you think!

Click HERE to watch the trailer, courtesy of Firstshowing.net!

No comments:

Post a Comment