Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, July 3, 2009

New virus movie....CARRIERS


I just found this trailer for a new movie called CARRIERS. It looks like a creepy tale of a virus outbreak. Kinda reminds me of a 28 DAYS LATER type of film. I love these types of movies. This film is about 4 friends that are fleeing a viral pandemic and while that is scary enough, sometimes the way people react in that kind of situation can be even scarier.

This film looks really good and it set to hit theaters in September. While originally planned for straight to DVD release, it looks like it will get the theater treatment thanks to one of the stars, Chris Pine. Chris played Capt. Kirk in the new Star Trek film, so his sudden popularity helped this film get a theatrical release.


Click HERE to watch the trailer!

1 comment:

  1. It was a fine movie trailer released of this movie and most of the guys will love the horror on this movie. It was based of four friends running to west for their own safely from a virus and unfortunately one of them got infected and it cost the others to leave or carry on to their death too Carriers (2009) is a wonderful movie upcoming
    Source
    http://www.onlinemovieshut.com/movie-reviews/carriers-2009-run-away-from-the-epidemic

    ReplyDelete