Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, July 13, 2009

This weeks Horror DVD releases

Here are this weeks Horror DVD releases coming out tomorrow, Tuesday, June 14th:

ASALTO VIOLENTO (TRAUMATIZED, 1993): Distrimax
THE BLACK TORMENT (1965): Redemption
THE HAUNTING IN CONNECTICUT: Lionsgate
HORSEMEN (special edition): Lionsgate
THE OBJECTIVE (Blockbuster exclusive): IFC
O.C. BABES AND THE SLASHER OF ZOMBIETOWN (special edition): Midnight Releasing
PREY: Redemption
[REC] (special edition): Sony Pictures

The obvious choice this week (in my opinion), is [REC]. The is the original Spanish film that is finally getting a region 1 release. You might have seen the U.S. remake, titled: QUARANTINE.
This is a great film full of great scares and suspense. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment