Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Check out the trailer for the THE COLLECTOR


Check out the trailer for the up and coming horror film, THE COLLECTOR! The movie is about a guy named Arkin who breaks into a home to steal some jewelery, but once inside the house he realizes that he is not alone. Apparently, another more sinister person has already invaded the house and is holding the family of the house captive. Now Arkin is this family's only hope for survival. The concept is cool, and it looks like it will be full of creepy images and good scares. I am looking forward to this one. Release date is listed as July 31st.


Check out the trailer HERE and see what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment