Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

SPLATTER MOVIE: THE DIRECTORS CUT trailer and info


SPLATTER MOVIE: THE DIRECTOR CUT is a film I just heard about and I just checked out the trailer. Looks like it could be a cool little film...obviously very low budget, do-it-yourself type film, but still looks to be a lot of fun. The story is about a group of filmmakers who are making a horror film called "Tesseract". But when the actors actually start turning up dead, they realize the movie is a little to close to reality.


Click HERE to watch the trailer!


Click HERE to go to SPLATTER MOVIE's official Myspace page.

No comments:

Post a Comment