Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Check out the trailer for RAPE ZOMBIE: LUST OF THE DEAD


 With a name like that, it has to be good..right?  RAPE ZOMBIE:  LUST OF THE DEAD is a new crazy zombie film from Japanese director Naoyuki Tomomatsu.  There have been some crazy zombie movies to come out of Japan lately, and this looks like it will be a great addition to that genre.   Thanks to my buddy Scott over at the Shattered Ravings blog for pointing this one out to me!  Check out the trailer and enjoy!

 
CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment