Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Check out the trailer for THE TALL MAN


 
  There are a lot of good horror movies coming out over the next few months, and this one is one that I will be checking out for sure.   THE TALL MAN stars Jessica Biel as Julia Denning, a woman who's child goes missing.  Apparently there is a legend in the town she lives of a "Tall Man" that abducts kids.  It looks from this trailer that when the child of Julia goes missing, she isn't going to take it sitting down.  She goes on a hunt for her child and the Tall Man.   I can't think of anything scarier than having a child abducted.  This film should scare us on many levels.   Check out the trailer and let me know what you think!

  THE TALL MAN is scheduled for theatrical release on September 5th.

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

1 comment: