Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Check out the ultra gory and violent trailer for the new splatter flick, ADAM CHAPLIN



 I have no clue how I came across the trailer for this one, but I found this on YouTube and it looks quite amazing!  The film is called ADAM CHAPLIN and was written and directed by Emanuele De Santi.  Imdb lists this as his first writing and directing credit, so this is apparently his first film.  It looks like Mr. De Santi is really starting his career out with a bang!! Here is the basic plot of ADAM CHAPLIN from the film's imdb page:

Set in the fictional country of Heaven Valley, the film is the story of a man, Adam, who following the suspicious death of his wife begins to investigate her murder and in doing so, discovers the involvement of local mafia boss: Denny Richards.

Unable to trust the police, corrupt and controlled by Denny, Adam, consumed by anger, summons a demon who offers him superhuman strength and dark powers. The demon follows him during his trip, promising to lead Adam to the door of the murderer if he does everything the demon asks.

This unleashes a bloody war that will bring Adam, the demon on his side, against the police department with all its dark allies. The fight begins and it will be extreme!


 ADAM CHAPLIN is available now on DVD from Necrostorm Production by clicking the "buy" link below.

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website
CLICK HERE to purchase the DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment