Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Check out the teaser trailer for the new CARRIE remake!

  
  I am a big fan of the original CARRIE (1976), based on the Stephen King novel of the same name.  The movie was remade in 1988 and again in 2002.  You would think that would be enough remakes of this film, but a 3rd remake is due out in 2013 starring Chloë Grace Moretz in the title role, and Julianne Moore as Carrie's Mom.   I have to admit I wasn't too excited about this film until I just saw the teaser trailer a few minutes ago.  I don't think what is shown is actual film footage, but just shot to make this promo teaser.  This teaser is pretty darn cool, though, and from the feel of this teaser, I think this is going to be a much darker version of CARRIE than we have seen before, something I didn't think was even possible. 
  Moretz looks great as Carrie and she has really turned into quite a good actress, so I am expecting big things from her.  Check out the teaser and let me know what you think!


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website

No comments:

Post a Comment